Tibby,
I am such a mess. Kostos caught me skinny-dipping, and I totally freaked. You know how I get about privacy. So I throw on my clothes all wrong ( I actually managed to put the Pants on inside out-how´s that for magical?) and go running home in a fit. My grandmother sees me and assumee something way worse than actually happened.
So then, oh, God, this is painful to recount, she tells my grandfather (in Greek obviously)what she thinks happend, and I am not kidding you, Bapi goes over to beat Kostos up. Kostos´s grandfather won´t let him in the house, so the two grandfathers get in a fishfight. It sounds funny, I know, but it was horrible. Now my grandparents are at war with their best friends, and Kostos totally hates me, and nobody but us knows what happened. I have to just tell the truth, right?
This was my first big Traveling Pants episode. I´m not sure the Pants have the effect we were hoping for. Oh, and I got a little blood on them-which may further inhibit their magic (did my best to wash it out, though). I´m now sending them to you by Santotini´s fastest mail (it could take a while). I know you´ll do better with them than I did. I wish you were here, Tib. No, scratch that. I wish we were together anywhere but here.
Love,
Lena
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.