Bumble Bee,
I´m a mess. I can´t even write about it yet. I just want to get this package off to you by the fastest, most expensive mail possible: But let me just say that the Pants have not caused me to behave like a decent and lovable person. I hope you do better with them. What do I hope? Hmmm... I hope these Pants bring you...
Courage? No, you have too much of that. Energy? No, you have way too much of tha. Not love. You get and give loads as it is. Okay, how ´bout this? I hope they bring you good sense.
That´s boring, you´re screaming at me , and I know it is. But let me tell you fro, recent experiende, a little common sense is a good thomg. And besides, you have every ther charm in the universe, Bee
Wear them well XXXOOO
Carma
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.